Thursday, November 29, 2007

The T-Shirts Strike Back!

I finally figured out a way to win the t-shirt battle... every time Sarah gives one away, I'll just MAKE another to replace it! Brilliant!

We have teamed up with our good friends Justin and Jeanine to create a few t-shirt designs. They will be on sale this Saturday at Wilmore's Annual Craft Fair, held in the Asbury Seminary Gym from 9-4. Swing on by and check them out. The profits will go to the 'Asbury for Darfur' effort.




(Think John Belushi's famous 'College' sweatshirt)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger stephendcady said...

Brillant I'd say, too. I particularly enjoy the 'Strangely Warmed -since 1738.' Are you going to be in Orlando? I hear you're graduating soon. We should talk, but I have lost my cell phone. stephen(dot) cady(at)
student(dot) indwes.edu is a good way to get ahold of me. Or facebook. I hope all is well. Peace and love.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Dustin Wilson said...

Wow. Strangely Warmed! That is the funniest thing I have saw all day long. I want it. Hook a brother up or I'll buy it and you can mail it to me.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger The LeRoys said...

Dustin,
Gladly brother. Do you want that design on a dark gray shirt or carolina blue shirt? They are only $10, and the money is going to a great cause. Let me know. We had a great time at Winter Weekend. You did an excellent job!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Hey Nephew!!!! Congrats on your graduation..... so proud of you.
I'll get your address off of your mom and send you the money to send me a Carolina Blue Strangely warmed t-shirt, sz lg, if you still have them...
love to you and Sarah

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger hittinggthelongball said...

I like the shirts, especially the seminary one. Hats off to Belushi

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!

I MUST have a "Strangely Warmed" T-Shirt (X-Large). Just tell me how much and I'll tell you where to send it. Most excellent design!!!!

What are you doing after gradumacation?

David Treloar
Lakeshore Church, Madison, WI
david.treloar@elakeshore.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home