Wednesday, April 01, 2009

urban coyotes

We were in DC last weekend for vacation. Riding the metro one morning, I saw this interesting newspaper headline: "Urban Coyotes Stir Alarm."

Well, I agree. The alarm was definitely stirred. But so was the intrigue.

Urban coyotes? Is this a new band that I haven't heard of? Or maybe an advanced, more sophisticated breed of beast, with cultured taste in trendy art and music? I pictured packs of them hanging out at the local coffee shop, with their skinny jeans, ironic vintage tees, dark rimmed glasses, scarf. Probably reading a collection of poetry from an obscure African farmer / activist / documentary filmmaker. Those smug urban coyotes. I wish I could be that cool.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Kris said...

LOL It's plain to see you have way too much time on your hands.. Only you could come up with that and make us all wonder...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home